OTA 기다리기 힘들다면,
직접 적용도 가능한 것 같다..
(설명은 아래에 자세히..)
본인 폰이 롤리팝(5.0.x) 업데이트가 가능한 기기라고 해도,
5.1 적용 전 까지는
업데이트는 하지 말라고 권유하고 싶다..
How to flash Android 5.1 LMY47D Lollipop factory image for Google Nexus 5:
Users who are installing the update over another stock Android 5.x Lollipop firmware can avoid the ‘factory reset’ by editing the ‘flash-all.bat’ script. Here’s how to do it:
- after you download the LMY47D Lollipop 5.1 factory image file you should extract its archived contents.
- go to ‘flash-all.bat’ script and open it in a file editing tool.
- remove the -w characters from the line of commands and then save changes.
- close the file editing tool and continue to the next part of this post.
SETUP Android SDK and install Google USB Drivers:
- Download Android SDK ADB Bundle here.
- Extract its contents and place them on the C: partition of your computer.
- Find and launch the Android SDK manager. Confirm the installation of all drivers.
- Download Google USB Drivers zip here.
- Extract and then connect your device to your PC in order to install / update the Google Nexus 5 USB drivers.
If the Nexus 5 is not detected by your PC, then you should retry to install the usb drivers up until the phone is recognized.
Install Android 5.1 LMY47D Factory Image for Nexus 5:
- Download the Lollipop 5.1 LMY47D tgz file from here.
- Extract the archived contents of the factory image file and save them on your PC.
- Boot the Nexus 5 Bootloader Mode.
- Launch Windows CMD in the folder where you’ve placed all the Android 5.1 factory image files.
– do it by pressing and hold SHIFT, right click on the folder’s empty space and select the ‘Open command window here’ option from the context menu.
- Use the USB cable and connect your Nexus 5 to your PC.
- After the phone is connected you should enter adb devices text in the command prompt.
– if the phone has been detected you can continue to the next step.
- Unlock the N5 Bootloader by entering fastboot oem unlock
- if your device is already on an unlocked bootloader you can skip this step, as otherwise you will lose all data once again.
- Start the Android 5.1 LMY47D installation now by launching the flash-all.bat script.
– confirm the process.
– now you need to wait until the flashing process is complete.
- After the installation is complete you can press any key when asked in order to reboot the Nexus 5 in Android 5.1 for the first time.
(원문사이트 위치: http://www.android.gs/install-nexus-5-android-5-1-lollipop-lmy47d-factory-image/)